Granada Attractions, Excursions & Guided Tours (Specials & Prices)
Visiting Granada feels like stepping back in time. Sprawled across the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, Granada is known for its incredible examples of medieval architecture!
Unique and immense, the fortress-city offers fountains and orchards, a Moorish complex, historic palaces and cathedrals! Internationally, the city is relatively unknown. So if you’re wondering what to see in Granada Spain, we have you covered!
Our favorite attraction in Granada is Alhambra, a Moorish palace and fortress complex dating back to the 9th century. This has historic artifacts and picturesque views over the whole city. It’s certainly the most important monument to tick off on your Granada sightseeing bucket list!
You can find all the best Granada tours here, as well as tickets to the top attractions and excursions. There are such beautiful and unique things to do in Granada Spain, you don’t want to miss any of it!
Get all of the history and cultural significance on a Granada city tour, or visit the sights and attractions yourself! Whatever you choose to do, we recommend this beautiful city to anyone interested in history, beauty, and culture.
Showing all 4 results
- Priority access to the Alhambra complex
- Exclusive guided tour from expert guide
- See the Alhambra complex in its entirety
- Covid-19 precautions put in place to ensure visitor’s safety
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off not included
- No meals included
- Only 50% of the complex is wheelchair accessible
Know before you book
- When booking your trip, be sure to enter the full name, date of birth and ID details for each entrant, as this information is required in advance to enter the Alhambra
- Adults, Children and Babies of all ages must carry a ticket during the tour
- Your visit commentary may be in 2 different languages
- Skip the Queues
- Great for a short day trip
- The tour is filled to the brim with historical facts and information
- Appropriate for children as there’s a lot of open space and walking involved
- Great choice for architectural or historical tour groups
- Some may not be that interested in the area’s historical past
- Only part of the tour is wheelchair accessible
- Tour Alhambra, Granada’s iconic Arabic palace
- Explore Granada’s best and hidden attractions
- Visit the famously beautiful Generalife Gardens
- Great options for different travelers
- Includes entrance fees
- Comfortable, convenient transport
- Meals and drinks are not included
- The trip between Seville and Granada takes 2.5 hours