Barcelona Attractions, Excursions & Guided Tours (Specials & Prices)
A historic city dotted with iconic modernist architecture, Barcelona is an incredible holiday destination. Architecture lovers will fall in love with the city – but so will everyone else, for so many reasons.
Barcelona, Spain has some of the world’s best street food and Catalonian cuisine, making it a foodie haven. Its football club, FC Barcelona, is renowned! Perhaps most importantly, the local culture is thriving and diverse, with wonderful, friendly people and so much to do every day.
The Barcelona tours, activities, and excursions are varied and fantastic, catering to the diverse range of people who take a trip to Barcelona! The coastal city offers water-based activities and beach days, bike rides, wine tasting excursions, and foodie tours. It’s the perfect family destination, and ideal for that romantic getaway.
We’ve gathered together all the best tours in Barcelona so that you can compare prices and features!
With so many fun things to do in Barcelona, you’re guaranteed an unforgettable holiday.
Showing all 11 results
- Take a gentle cycle around the bicycle-friendly streets of Barcelona
- See famous Barcelona landmarks up close
- Enjoy brilliant views of the city and its natural landscapes
- Environmentally friendly
- Suits all fitness levels
- Many Options
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum group size must be reached for tour to depart
Know before you book
- Minimum of 16 years of age
- Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A great way to see the city
- Insurance and helmet included
- Local guides
- Easy cancellation
- Must be 16 years old to ride a Segway
- No snacks included
- You need to exchange your booking voucher at the Julia Travel office before entering the museum.
- You need to have an identity document with you for this.
- Ensure you do not book for a match day or during match times.
- Easy cancellation (refund up to 2 hours in advance)
- Excellent package offered
- Unique experience
- Not wheelchair friendly
- No audio guide
- Have to fetch ticket in central Barcelona
- Minimum of 2 people per tour.
- If there is no availability for entrance to the Dalí House on the dates you require, there is an alternative visit on offer to the Gala Dalí Castle of Pubol (the final point on the Dalí Triangle).
- Amazing visit to the Costa Brava.
- Guided tour of significant Salvador Dalí locations.
- See the beautiful beaches of Cadaqués.
- Meals not included.
- Museum tickets not included.
- Barcelona Museum Pass
- Entry tickets to six of Barcelona's most popular museums
- Includes entry to Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró
- Skip the long ticket office queues
- entry to both permanent and temporary exhibitions
- 12 months validity
- Short distance from public transport
- Skip-the-line entry
- Save money
- Not very clear differentiation
- Only specific attractions included
- Planning and research is still required
- Fall in love with the Spanish neighborhoods
- Taste tapas from all corners of Spain
- Eat and drink like a local
- Short distance from public transport
- Meals included
- Many Options available
- Restaurants may have a waiting time in busy seasons
- Kids aren't allowed on some of the tours
- Infants travel free when they don’t occupy a seat.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March (dates to be confirmed), the cable car is under maintenance. This part of the trip will be replaced by a tapas tasting at the Spanish Village.
- On weekday afternoons, you have the opportunity to hear one of Europe’s oldest children’s choirs, La Escolania de Montserrat
- Excellent two-in-one deal (gets you 10% off)
- Departure is from central location in Barcelona
- Gives an insightful overview of Barcelona
- Multiple stops to enjoy
- No lunch included
- Guided tour only offered in English and Spanish
- Try a variety of fantastic local wines
- Have fun with your group
- Tour a vineyard and try some Catalonian tapas
- Various wines and cava to taste
- Many options available
- Fun and enjoyable for all adults
- Not suitable for pregnant women or wheelchair users
- Kids aren't allowed
- Food could be limited
- The gorgeous views of Catalonian landscapes
- Visiting the grand main monastery of Montserrat
- A wide variety of activities and excursions to experience
- Most tours are not wheelchair accessible
- Can get cold and windy in the winter
- Limited spacing in certain tours
- Priority access to La Sagrada Familia
- Exclusive guided tour from an expert guide
- Delve into the history of Barcelona and the works of Gaudi
- Not accessible to people with limited mobility
- Usually excludes hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the long lines
- Close to public transport
- Excludes hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Not all tours are wheelchair accessible