This incredible combo gives you an all-in-one deal that includes an amazing cable-car ride with a panoramic view of Barcelona and a train-ride to the historic mountainside village of Montserrat. This tour offers an unbelievable opportunity to experience Barcelona in a broad and fun-filled trip.
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Visit Barcelona Cathedral
- Montjuic cable car ride
- View the Montjuic Castle
- Train-ride through the mountains to Montserrat
- Visit the Basilica of Montserrat
Know before you book
- Infants travel free when they don’t occupy a seat.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March (dates to be confirmed), the cable car is under maintenance. This part of the trip will be replaced by a tapas tasting at the Spanish Village.
- On weekday afternoons, you have the opportunity to hear one of Europe’s oldest children’s choirs, La Escolania de Montserrat
This unmissable tour takes you through the heart of Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region. It begins with a guided walk through the Plaza de Catalunya and the Gothic Quarter.
You will also visit the Barcelona Cathedral, which was constructed between the 13th and 15th centuries. It’s a breathtaking building, well-known for its Well of Geese, which makes for a stunning sight.
Montjuic Castle Cable Car
Before leaving the city, the Montjuic cable car will take you up the hill with breathtaking views of Barcelona. A comfortable coach ride then takes you along the Spanish coastline, past the Olympic Village and along to the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol). The village is famous for its diverse architectural heritage as it is a recreation of 117 buildings from across Spain.
A Ride To Montserrat
The second half of the tour takes you on a 20-minute train ride to the mountain village of Montserrat. Here, you take a tour of the Basilica of Montserrat, which is one of Spain’s most important pilgrimage sites. It is an architectural marvel and has great religious significance! It is the home of the 12th century Virgin of Montserrat.
Following an afternoon of independent exploring, you meet up for a tasting of classic Montserrat liquors and will travel back to Barcelona city! It’s perfect for those looking for a great day out without doing any planning – just a whole lot of relaxing and fun.
- Excellent two-in-one deal (gets you 10% off)
- Departure is from central location in Barcelona
- Gives an insightful overview of Barcelona
- Multiple stops to enjoy
- No lunch included
- Guided tour only offered in English and Spanish
Specification: Unforgettable Montserrat Tour & Montjuic Cable Car Tickets
08:15 am / 08:45 am – depending on the season
Entrance to Spanish Village, Liquor tasting in Montserrat, Local guide, Montserrat train ride, Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drink, Gratuity (optional), Pick up and drop off
History and architecture enthusiasts, Travellers interested in Spain's history
|Meals & Drinks||
Lunch can be purchased after the first half of the tour
21 reviews for Unforgettable Montserrat Tour & Montjuic Cable Car Tickets